WSR 0.00% 0.7¢ westar resources limited

Ann: Shortfall oversubscribed ahead of increased exploration, page-90

1. xr
    1,004 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    Rubbish would be the incorrect number of total SOI that poster relayed.

Don't have to have a stake to post here.

Many would deceive and misrepresent their 'stake' here anyway, but guess you would drink their Kool aid right?

I (have) posted the facts as reported by the company to the ASX. Nothing more, nothing less. Not sure why some find it so hard to extract the correct information from the publicly available updates?

I am allowed an opinion - like anyone else here. Clearly my opinion for now does not fit the narrative here, for many who paid at the top yesterday.

From your attack and panic ridden narrative one could only assume you paid at the top yesterday, what was it over 9 cents, and now you realise you couldn't afford to lose your lunch money.

When you refer to 'show up after', do you mean like show up after being on these boards for nearly 20 years? When would you suggest is a long enough time around here before I 'show up'? (or have an opinion for that matter)

Sorry you have (most probably) lost money here, and it's clearly not to say you will move from the red and back into the black, but I like to research, investigate the facts, and at best try and make an informed decision before I part / invest with my hard $$$. I had a look on the WSR threads to see what all the fuss is about, and unfortunately from some of the posts - like yours, there is no substance, just the cheer squad hollering in a panic after being burnt by the rinse and repeat cycle of yesterday. As someone else quite correctly posted here as well (an extract from the announcement - go look it up) - it appears the shortfall shares that can only be loved or received by 'sophisticated investors' were admitted to quotation yesterday. Hence circa 180 million SOI.

On to ignore you go.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WSR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.791M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $700 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1857522 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1403434 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.32am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WSR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.