SI6 0.00% 0.3¢ si6 metals limited

Ann: Si6 Increases JV Ownership on Future Brazil Acquisitions, page-21

1. 11,349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4679
    Well we know from the surface samples that we will hit something IMO, whether its high-grade and effectively extractable as clay-hosted REE is a different question. However, that news will come with metallurgical testing. The first step is finding the mineralisation and sources in the surface sampling from current drilling! First assays should't be far away now. There was an announcement of those drill samples sent off to the lab more than a month ago now so we should expect first drill assays in the next fortnight!

In the very rare event that we hit nothing during this Brazil drilling, no it definitely is not game over! I have held another stock (OAR) who have survived sub-1c for over 2 years now and somehow keep changing exploration direction and raising capital. There are always other avenues and companies providing capital, divestment opportunities, farm-in agreements etc which keep the funds coming and the exploration continuing. It takes a long time for an exploration company to go into administration.

We probably still have another 3 years life ahead of us at least and that is if we do not make a discovery or decent intersections in that time! Such is the risk of exploration companies. I do my research on companies with decent tenures, good commodities with high prices, management keen to actively drill and those that have plenty of upside on a chart perspective. Then I hold long and wait for the drill bit to do the talking.

This company has a great chance of success with Brazil IMO and I have been on a decent roll with my decision and form lately so I am very confident this will be another success story. Of course, we all have losers along the way and OAR is one of mine for now, but times change and market conditions change and SI6 look perfectly set up to capitalise on the REE run and gold sentiment in the near future IMO.
    Last edited by coto: 10/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.106M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 49660540 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 18066064 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SI6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.