RED 0.63% 40.3¢ red 5 limited

Article in today's West Australian about Bullseye Minerals, they...

1. 5,175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3798
    Article in today's West Australian about Bullseye Minerals, they are reported as able to raise $100m from the father of their female director (and $26 from a cap raise), and his associates, so they are swamped with cash. They have a 200k oz reserve, 30km from Red's Darlot mine. The newspaper says their cap raising values them at 26c a share, compared with Red's 4c offer. Also says that 72% of their shareholders have indicated they will not take up Red's offer.

As reported, it also says director Wu and his associates are trying to throw over the other 3 board members of Bullseye, with support from Wu's (chinese) shareholder friends. Wu holds about 10% of Bullseye, not sure how much his other friends hold. If I was a gambling man, I'd say it's more likely that Wu will be removed, and the other 3 directors carry on (it's a father and son team, who are real estate agents in Perth), especially now they appear to have funds of approximately $126m they could call on, and that's not a shabby amount for a small unlisted gold company with the reserves they have.

As I have said all along, baring something unusual happening, RED are wasting their time here, but good on them for trying, it was worth a long-shot.

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.3¢
Change
0.003(0.63%)
Mkt cap ! $2.720B
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 40.5¢ 39.5¢ $931.2K 2.336M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 878023 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.5¢ 1042625 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.24am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.