OVT 25.0% 0.9¢ ovanti limited

I appreciate your opinion. I think there's too much emphasis on...

1. 3,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1980
    I appreciate your opinion. I think there's too much emphasis on the idea of a leaky ship though. The parabolic increase last year that you mentioned was driven by credit suisse off the back of a lot of talk on social media. When there's a build up of hype it's very easy for the price to run wild.

As I've mentioned a few times the price increase we have seen over the past week started as a technical trade off a double bottom at 15c. As volume picked up more traders jumped in. The announcement being released yesterday was not price sensitive and has really been factored in for around a year. If the announcement had a bit more teeth then I'd be more inclined to agree with your way of thinking. If this information was leaked as you say, what new value does it really add?

With all that being said, the market is full of patterns and and it's my belief that the repeated pattern we're seeing at play here is that of hype. I noticed many more people commenting on Hotcopper that I haven't seen before. Is it new interest or is it people that have been holding but not commenting? Either way, the price action has driven a lift in sentiment and some hope. If the price were to go parabolic again it's off the back of hype and not a leaky ship. All in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.003(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.920M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 0.8¢ $111.1K 12.31M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 3564315 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 693166 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.19pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.