Ann: Sidi Dhaher Oil Discovery - Ready for Testin, page-17

1. 22 Posts.
    re: Ann: Sidi Dhaher Oil Discovery - Ready fo... Hi Believe101,

I am equally waiting for the testing to commence and I feel that it should not be a big issue to source the right equipment and competent company. They were always bullish on the prospectivity of the well and they know well in advance(after wireline logging) they were going to test the well. I would have expected that they had sounded out invitation to bid for potential contractors before the exploration began so as to have a " ready in place contractor " that could do the testing safely and efficiently.Of course the choice of testing equipment can determine the flow rates of the well. I was a little bit surprised it has taken this long to get a contractor on site to commence flow test. Flow test are very quick to do once there is access for equipment into the well.

I believe they can max the zones and I expect more net pay of oil/gas than revealed so far.

This letter you have recieved from ADX is that an email personal to you or something you can share with us? Not doubting your credibility but just wondered why they cannot communicate to us officially on progress.

Cheers

Abbey

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.