SDX 0.00% 7.0¢ sienna cancer diagnostics limited

I tag along at your missive CAA1971 and note your comments. With...

1. 15,333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1412
    I tag along at your missive CAA1971 and note your comments. With the big money coming on board at the 5c level I do notice that China is the way of future growth. And growth does not necessarily mean misery. Sure China has over a billion people and if you believe the folks in the know actually one billion four hundred and fifteen million and forty five thousand, nine hundred and twenty eight....but heck, who is counting. Yes a very pertinent question I believe. Who the hell is really counting and do we really believe these figures ? Is it fake news? Take a look around you and do YOU really think this is possible? How could you comment when you are comfortable in your own enclosure right here in the best country on earth. Canada...right? So no kanaks here. Doesn't matter ! Back to dallas broadmeadows we head to see where we are really going. We are a cancer diagnostic company therefore like shooting pellets into a trout pool, the more we shoot, the more trout we pull out. Same with us. Get me a deal in China and test ten million people and I will show you a share price north of one dollar. Positive or negative I do not care. Those guys who took out the Nobel prize for this are still scratching their craniums wondering how come it is taking this long.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.