SDX 0.00% 7.0¢ sienna cancer diagnostics limited

Can i give you a tip. A simple tip that will save you heaps of...

1. 15,333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1412
    Can i give you a tip. A simple tip that will save you heaps of coin.
    Don't buy them.
    Don't do any research on them either, it will do your head in. Just read some of the lonely losers' comments in this stinking mess which as we speak is an unmitigated disaster.

But it's not as bad as my other one TB8. Or is it? SDX is at least alive today. That one will make you cry except the HC posts there are damn funny. No one likes losing coin but SDX could possibly get back to its float price of 20c. It has some sort of european sales force selling its cancer detection kits. On paper, they sound quite good but as we know you need good product and good marketing. This one has me scratching my head hoping it gets to 22c. No one knows about them at all either but not that that would make a difference. On day one the seed venturists sold and ran away faster that a naked dude in southern alabama.

Both of us should keep sticking our BOTs out. I have quite a few so not that perturbed about my twelve grand sdx investment to be honest.

Good call of yours way way back in feb about the current price before the dermatitis results. You called 16c. It will be higher as you know that based on this weeks efforts. You also commented on some brainless twirps recently but we are lucky. BOT doesn't have too many imbeciles.

Both you and i know that there should be at least a MC of about 165M upon succesfull phase 1b dermatitis results. This give our sp another 50%. With no valuation on psoriasis nor the mystery q3 product. Thats the market. But again we know that this think can rise 5cents in three days but due to the fickle nature of small caps, this figure would be higher. Day traders eat away at any good gains.

So my friend, where would you put money into now sdx or bot.

You know it makes sense !

ps i used to chat with plimsoll here about some of the crap we owned. please keep this SDX site very quiet please.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.