SDX 0.00% 7.0¢ sienna cancer diagnostics limited

yes those pab's....often you look back on the ones that you...

1. 15,333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1412
    yes those pab's....often you look back on the ones that you really liked.

That was one. i had exactly nine million of them and made a nice earner after i got scared and panic sold all my holdings. their rights issue at 1.7c or 1.9c was sensationally timed as i ended up doing nicely from this alone. Could/shouda. Coulda made a quarter of a brick, happy with my lot. But most of the capital went into bot and sya during the last 3 months so i cannot complain but i do like their story quite a lot. I can complain about sya but not bot. The market is all about timing as well. When you get in. Is is just before a wave you are catching or getting crunched by ? IVX for me was a tip from a mate. IVX would give me a heartattack now if i was still in. Jumped out in the 5's because of the market cap valuation. No fear with pab. Still bloody cheap. those mouse results that took it to 7.6c should have kept it there but some bastards took their massive gains. i couldnt believe the rout.

however after coming back from a week in phuket i printed out some info about CYP - a biotech. I think i may have mentioned that i thought in early jan that biotech was seriously on this year and if you have been following some - NEU - DONT OWN CYC(ONE OF MY DEAR ONES THATS LIKE A SNAIL - GO READ !) and a few others.

CYP which i do not own and will not own looks great with overseas interest. do go to HC to read up for research only but in the background lies ideas for overseas interest in our biotechs. good biotechs go onto making money. NEU has a phase 3 thing going, their mc is 300 million. BOT with acne in phase 2 should( we hope) go phase three late 2019. That alone would be worth much more than $300million. Matt already says the two others creams/gels available do a billion in sales nationally. DISRUPTIVE tech my friend.

Anyway keep smiling. June for us is a huge month with announcements due here soon.

If the dermatitis results show up beaut results i would expect Matt to drop a line inthere to the tune of ' The Board is very happy with the results of the phase 1b trials and wishes to QUICKLY commence phase 2 using information already garnished from the Acne trial".

If this happens we have one hell of a story.
    Thats before psoriasis.
    thats before a cleanser.
    thats before permetrex deals.
    thats before the erection cream.
    The last one is a joke but who the hell knows these days. If theres a dollar to be made, go there. And if skin is involved, BOT go there. genius to use phase 1a to apply to all. genius Matt ! .. Can you see our Matt as the head of a billion dollar company one day? Do you think matt wants that or would like to be bought out at 300m and have dreams unfulfilled. One billion is absolute peanuts remember at about phase 2 level for a good product.

We will soon see if we were good or great.

These same attributes i saw -- and keep seeing - in PAB so good luck. I bought a grands worth with a colleage at work. we bought a grand of BOT at 10c together and a grand of PAB at 2.2. Still have the BOT. Out at 4.4. Into CTM with that 4.4. Do you realise that i wish we kept those PAB's. Yep. But you never go broke taking a profit. Two couples went overseas and my good mate has offered me ideas thru the years. we talked a lot about what we think things could be worth and would you sell if the price bolted to a point? twas interesting conversation. I told him i would not like to see a single BOT till at least November this year with a one year CGT discount.

We will see !

Cheerio.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.