SDX 0.00% 7.0¢ sienna cancer diagnostics limited

Ann: Sienna Receives R & D Tax Incentive Refund, page-7

1. 665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    Thanks Beefarmer for your very detailed response your one of the few on HC I enjoy and respect to hear from. That's a big chunk you had of pab at least it's in profit I don't aim to hold PAB as long as BOT. With BOT I'm going to wait as long as it takes so basically until they get bought out or partnered up with. I do agree once our products achieve their phase 2 trials it's going to be a different ball game and it will be the serious time of actually making deals I just don't see any deals being made until then apart from permtrex or the face lotion ... I thought the viagara product was real hahaha just joking ... good times ahead June should see us have a new benchmark im predicting a new base of 25-30 I'd say 27 and once psoriasis results come in they should push it up a bit more but only slightly IMO ... by what gets me excited is that psoriasis and secret product will have a phase 1b as well which I feel can push sp to approaching 50cents we'll see what happens . I bought BOT out of excitement with h 19k at 19cents which was stupid on my part but it still didn't phase me as the business model and portfolio is good. Since then I have topped up to give me An average of 13.5 wish it could of been less but I have 356k of BOT so I think should give me a decent profit good chatting Beefarmer looking forward to TH next week I'd say Have a good weekend Sid

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.