SDX 0.00% 7.0¢ sienna cancer diagnostics limited

Thanks Beefarmer for your very detailed response your one of the...

1. 665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    Thanks Beefarmer for your very detailed response your one of the few on HC I enjoy and respect to hear from. That's a big chunk you had of pab at least it's in profit I don't aim to hold PAB as long as BOT. With BOT I'm going to wait as long as it takes so basically until they get bought out or partnered up with. I do agree once our products achieve their phase 2 trials it's going to be a different ball game and it will be the serious time of actually making deals I just don't see any deals being made until then apart from permtrex or the face lotion ... I thought the viagara product was real hahaha just joking ... good times ahead June should see us have a new benchmark im predicting a new base of 25-30 I'd say 27 and once psoriasis results come in they should push it up a bit more but only slightly IMO ... by what gets me excited is that psoriasis and secret product will have a phase 1b as well which I feel can push sp to approaching 50cents we'll see what happens . I bought BOT out of excitement with h 19k at 19cents which was stupid on my part but it still didn't phase me as the business model and portfolio is good. Since then I have topped up to give me An average of 13.5 wish it could of been less but I have 356k of BOT so I think should give me a decent profit good chatting Beefarmer looking forward to TH next week I'd say Have a good weekend Sid

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.