SDX 0.00% 7.0¢ sienna cancer diagnostics limited

Ann: Sienna Receives R & D Tax Incentive Refund, page-8

1. 15,333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1412
    Greetings SID and what a week. You nailed it with the trading halt timing. Twice in fact.
    The results are bloody good and certainly warrant phase 2.

As far as sdx is concerned, it is impossible to know. As mentioned, now is not the time to buy them but if they drop of the cliff , maybe then. But alas, not maybe then either. It is obvious that sales are the key issue with them and getting traction for what is obvioulsy a good product. A crowd called Paradigm from new zealand are into a bit of this testing stuff and they seem to be getting there after a long while but their latest annual still shows a few million loss. I had them last year but got out and bought either auz or bots.

So we still anxiously await more interesting developments. Matt just has too many connections out there in the pharma world. We are valued like chickens. Paltry at the moment for the potential. That is what drives me. Sure I would have loved a 20-23c range now after the dermatitis results but what can you do.

Wait is the only answer.

How would you have liked to own AVZ's hey ! My o my. Begs the question, which is worse, SDX or them?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.