SDX 0.00% 7.0¢ sienna cancer diagnostics limited

Hey Beefarmer hope your doing well mate .. thanks ! It's been a...

1. 665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    Hey Beefarmer hope your doing well mate .. thanks ! It's been a crazy week for BOT I'm actually overall happy in terms of what we have achieved as it clarifies my position in holding BOT till the end. However it was a bit unfortunate that we could Not see over that 20c hill. I believe it will climb up steadily just not with the big jump we expected in one day but we'll get there... yeah Matt is no amateur I just have a really big feeling that some sort of licensing partnership deal Is on its way it's very rare that management keep mentioning it if there is no substance behind it we'll have to see ... IMO I think PAB will have its biggest rise this month after they release breast cancer data I believe they may be over 7-10c range by end of this month we'll see how we go. Yeah I wouldn't want to be in Avz I think what SDX has it quite amazing tbh to I actually like what they have I guess I'm not To sure as to how they are selling their product. I'm going to keep my eye on it though Beefarmer Because I have a feeling there is something in it down the track. But my main focus is BOT atm if I clean up a bit from PAB I'll Probably out more into BOT psoriasis results coming i I think they are going To be great..... if we sell that face lotion woww we would be flying good times Ahead enjoy your weekend speak to you soon Sid

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.