MTC 4.08% 23.5¢ metalstech limited

Does anyone know how long it normally takes to get the results...

1. 164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Does anyone know how long it normally takes to get the results out. Personally I do not have a clue but I dont think they can hold the results if they have it. Wouldnt that be against the company rules and ASX will be all over them.
    I do not know but I can give u guys a scenerio and make it as you wish.

My sister asked me if there is any possibilites that she can make quick money with my help and I said yes. I told her it will take 3 to 4 weeks tops as the results are coming out for this companies to be precise it was RMX and MTC. So she gave me the money to invest and time passed but the results I was waiting for never came and still waiting. For her I am a liar as she would not understand its not my fault. The company gave me the time line thatswhy I comited to her.

Can we assume same thing happen here. Maybe the company where they get the results from gave them the time but for somereason they couldnt deliver it on time. As my understanding the company cannot hold that information. As it will be price sensitive and effects investor.
    Plus hey guys if some good company is willing to invest money into company do u guys really think the management should say hey we dont want ur money our priority is on assay results.
    But think about this I have invested quite a lot money on this coy and I did went through some of their ANN watched some of their interviews and read ur guys thread and I liked how the coy is going so I top it off with time.
    And dont u think these big companies have done their homework before comitting.
    I am not sure if u guys have done any business with chinees or not but let me tell u they dont want to waiste their money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
-0.010(4.08%)
Mkt cap ! $46.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 24.5¢ 23.0¢ $32.37K 136.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 33695 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.29pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.