MTC 0.00% 26.0¢ metalstech limited

Ann: Signed Strategic Deal With Lithium Battery Manufacturer, page-67

1. 447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    What a massive announcement. Dynavolt is a huge name to have on the register. They've also been looking with AGY from what I hear so it shows that we are starting to be taken seriously.

I must say that I'm also very surprised by the price action today. Seems like a large holder selling into the spike. I'm also amazed by some of the frequent posters on this thread, absolutely all over the shop. It's been easy to see over the journey so I hope others are fully aware.

A good problem to have for MTC is that they now have two mouths to feed. Both want a board seat. Who or how do they favour one when the Company attempts to organise off market transfers? It'll be who barks the loudest. My opinion is that it'll be Dynavolt. The wording in today's announcement shows that Dynavolt are keen on MTC's projects as a collective and a future for not just a spod plant but for a refinery to produce lithium carbonate/hydroxide, that is where the big money is.

This deal differs to Wuxi's - Dynavolt have agreed that they will not play funny buggers in order to accumulate. Has that part of the deal come from the learnings of the Wuxi deal or is that Dyanvolt staking their claim that they mean business and are willing to play fair? The premium of 30c per share certainly says says they mean business and is a fantastic deal for shareholders. Wait til the news filters out to the market, it really only started to get out there late this afternoon.

Adina to start any day now too. Don't get rid of your shares cheap, they're worth plenty more than where we sit now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.