MTC 0.00% 26.0¢ metalstech limited

Good announcement, too good for me not to accept 36.5c today,...

1. 5,217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3885
    Good announcement, too good for me not to accept 36.5c today, and 150% above my average.

I'm out for the moment.

Did a lot of research on the in-specie iCobalt, and it came from 2 announcements by the company, and my correspondence with the directors. Everyone should read the announcements in detail, and talk with directors, a lot of people only scan the first page of announcements or of quarterly/annual reports, or just the summary (for some strange reason).

Did not get anything definitive on the in-specie of iCobalt from the company, so decided to sell today, and will buy again at a lower price. Previously, these announcements have been associated with a sudden spike, then big drop, so decided to take a punt and see if this happens again.

The other point with this stock, is that it's run by businessmen, not geologists, so these funding deals don't surprise me, they seem to take precedence over geological results.

I still like this, it has good potential, and the directors certainly have a great eye for cutting a deal, which can make investing - at the right time - very profitable. With this one, it's in the timing.

I'll be back.

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.