ECT 14.3% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

re: Ann: Signed Term Sheet Advances Latrobe V... Hi allNote the...

1. 1,205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    re: Ann: Signed Term Sheet Advances Latrobe V... Hi all

Note the title of the announcement - SIGNED term sheet

For mine this is a great announcement, and sounds like the scoping study for the FS has been agreed apon. It also includes the gritty details about precentages. The 10% free carry equity is great news and might help us avoid further cap raisings and dilution!!!!!!

I would think ECT management will also be paid from the SPV over the next 2 years for FS management, consultant management, all the required authority approvals etc. Would think ECT would be the 'over seeing' company that would then inform Tincom of progress.

For Tincom to want the expanded scope to include construction dwgs for tender.....this is a massive + in the fast tracking....giving ARUP the green light to start the CAD machine at this early stage is a massive step moving forward, professional fees not short of 2-3mil, which says to me that there is no holding back and it is full step ahead and Tincom are very confident, this crunches the timeline from here to construction nicely.

So on completion of the FS the construction dwgs for tender will be ready to immediately rather than having to wait another 6 months post FS for this detailed documentation.

SPV funds are a given, and will arrive in coming days IMO

turkish

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $100 33.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 19062147 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12731463 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.