AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

OK so we read it differently - I don't read it as an oil column...

1. 11,021 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3691
    OK so we read it differently - I don't read it as an oil column comprised of 100% oil (again see picture). All you know is the volume in the pipe was replenished in 60 minutes. It does not appear to have any associated water produced which is good (costs cash to get rid of it).

Therefore because we don't know, call it a 1,400 foot of BOE column. I guarantee you, that will make a major difference. How much gas is there is a problem not a benefit. For simplicity if it was 500 BOE and 80% oil you got 400 BO .... that is if this entire discussion of calculating the volume of the pipe is valid. The resultant 400 is good but the 100BOE of gas is bad. That is 600Mcf and where is that going to go other than into the atmosphere .... Colorado is right up there near the top on states with tough laws gas flaring and resource wastage. Gas was a big problem with the Niobrara well as I recall.

Again there is no reason for all 3 wells not to flow. I remember posting the mathematical probability of none of them flowing and it was tiny. Besides a company will drill its most likely prospects first. Given all the supa-dupa seismic to locate the best fractures if you don't get a good result here how are you going to feel about the remaining 387 wells?

I know where I stand on it. I expect them to flow oil. Might even be a surprise to the upside (due to virgin ground & pressure etc) but IMO that wont last long and why I don't care much about IP24H. But it will create trading opportunities for punters new and old. But IMO it will not create a new oil province (location disadvantage is sufficient to deter that). This is not the Permian and NEVER will be (the rocks tell you that).

Anyway @Jackpot its a discussion and all ought to be welcome.

PS - can anyway tell me why it is OK for "uprampers" to refer to historical data ... like previous production etc ... and when "downrampers" use the same data they are reminded (?) of their ignorance, stupidity, bitterness, etc.

Lots of Pots here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.