AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

Ann: Significant amounts of Oil & Gas evident in Magellan 1 well-AKK.AX, page-66

1. 1,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    You guys need to look at historic macro oil prices and cycles more carefully. Like I said; a large percentage of WTI producers bankrupted due to being over leveraged cost wise and produced oil at levels that were too high for where the previous oil cycle was at and heading (the bottom).

AKK was no different they essentially sold everything to survive to the next macro oil upward cycle.

The investors who did not take notice of the impending down cycle in oil and traded in AKK at the wrong time got clobbered. They are the ones who are currently whining about how bad AKK is and yet they still fail to understand the macro oil cycle we are currently sitting within and how the situation has changed due the rising macro oil situation.

So coppa if you did well from AKK previously because you saw opportunity -well done. If you fluked it, in complete unawares of where AKK sat within the oil cycle previoysly than I only give you a grade of conceded pass as a mark for your success. =)

My point is this - be aware of the macro oil cycle when looking to trade in oil or any other mineral for that matter.

DYOR

this is not advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.