AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

It amazes me how many posters wallow in misery over past...

1. 13,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4570
    It amazes me how many posters wallow in misery over past experiences instead of learning then just moving on...they were spec stocks then and are spec stocks now and if treated that way you will get winners and losers and its encumbent on us try an get more winners than losers and live with the conseqence....

Many people got it wrong, from managment to punters with these stocks during the feverish days of the shale boom and a very large number have since been towed off to the knackers yard, punters and Companies alike.
    AKK has not joined them instead it survived and now actually has a shot of coming in at the bottom of the cycle debt free , a 100% WI, three wells with oil in them being tested, much wiser , several millions dollars of sunk money worth of learning gained and in a much leaner and less forgiving environment and all for a MC of $8.3mil..

It time for some here to cast off ther bitterness and move on and try and enjoy your life and leave it those who know the risks, invest accordingly and also know how to live consequences of OUR decisions......

Going to be a revealing month for AKK and its followers and I for one would rather be in looking out at the moment.....

Cheers Whisky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.