PWN 8.33% 1.3¢ parkway corporate limited

thanks for your detailed analysis... I do understand your...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12

thanks for your detailed analysis... I do understand your excitement and so am I ... I have just have roughly one-third of your number of shares and also thinking about topping up. ... that raises some questions for me and I would kindly like to ask for your opinion and of course of others in our community as well.

how do you see further developments with big-player investments? will they be shareholders in QBS or will they buy into PWN Group and how? if it is the latter then i assume we need further capital raises but buying now then? ... unfortunately my liquidity is limited and i am already heavily invested. Ideally we can keep the number of shares at 2,77BN (plus options of course) and all new investors are buying via the market.

If we can break into a 15BN Dollar market, assuming 30 years of span, that would mean a revenue stream of 500Mio per year. Would that cake be all ours or do we have to share with others? ... assuming a 30% Margin (IMO a low value), we would end up with roughly 166Mio profit per year, which was more or less the number we discussed earlier.
    But at this time I think we have not considered "splitting salt" products and it´s a sell-off in an expanding demand and fewer players in QLDs, right?

I am looking forward to the next few months and 2025 ... this could be a game changer year for many of us here

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.