SVL 0.00% 15.5¢ silver mines limited

Indeed. Now what did Powell and Yellen say back in 2021?...

1. 1,809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 211
    Indeed. Now what did Powell and Yellen say back in 2021? Inflation was "transitory, transitory transitory!" then that changed to "peaking" 6 months later, then inflation was "sticky", and now aren't they admitting that inflation isn't going to where 'they' want it to be? Oh my shock.
    Funny how Tucker Carlson visits Russia to interview no other than Putin, then comes back and says categorically that he was shocked how safe, clean and modern Moscow was compared to most cities in the US. Not bad for a country that's apparently bankrupt according to US centric media?!

Ah yes Simandou. There's only 1 Trillion AUD of iron ore there in the ground... not too much. Rio Tinto and the Chinese aren't just there to kick rocks and pick flowers. Africa is certainly the 'next Pilbara', otherwise why would Twiggy be developing a mine in the country next door. And I'm sure Gina would be sniffing around there as well, she ain't stupid.

Full disclosure I'm balls deep in their northern tenement, Simandou North Iron Project which is owned by AMD. Their new MD is David Flanagan who founded Atlas Iron back in the day. I'll just say he's not there to kick rocks either. Huge drill program underway in 40km of strike...

Most of the Aussie exploration/development companies I'm in, have most of their resources in Africa, I wonder why?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $233.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.0¢ $292.4K 1.886M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 1746322 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 506441 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.