EOS 5.25% $1.81 electro optic systems holdings limited

Ann: Significant Cash Receipt and Updates on Guidance and Funding, page-147

1. 96 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    An earlier poster spoke about exports so I was commenting there. I'm well aware of the heritage of most of the team members listed in C4Edge so not ignorant. I also know that EOS's RWS is 100% ITAR-controlled, being old Recon Optical IP EOS acquired but I assume you meant the C4Edge aspect. There are some great companies in C4Edge that you can buy into that show much better potential than EOS. You raise Codan who acquired non-Australian IP in DTC - good move, they have a comprehensive comms package (at least they're only 15% down against the ASX over the last year vs 50% for EOS).

It's not true that simply being ITAR-free means export-ready. ITAR is no different to any country's export control, even Australia's. it means nothing regarding export. At an extreme we have CEA Tech - their radars are world class so they have a very restricted by Australian export controls. Even though they are leading they are unlikely to be acquired by US or UK as both those countries have sovereign radar Primes who they want to foster for exactly the same reasons we want to foster our own. So it is not true to say that every good tech means export opportunities. Even if you do, you're just another overseas company selling

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.