EOS 2.98% $1.56 electro optic systems holdings limited

Ann: Significant Cash Receipt and Updates on Guidance and Funding, page-188

1. 2,459 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 345
    Sorry but you are confused.

I read the accounting standard on revenue recognition for contract delivery. Also the notes to the accounts. Nothing they did accounting wise was irregular and signed off by the Auditors. Ultimately the revenue booked has been received in cash from a sovereign counterparty with zero counterparty risk in my mind so its not as if EOS magically created revenue that wasnt there. If i thought there was an accounting irregularity i would be out.

The markets fear of a cap raising is now gone becuase we have 100m in cash. For a company that a dogs breakfast thats a healthy amount of cash.

Now I presume the markets fear is a cap raising for Spacelink. Reasonable fear given the capex. EOS will need to deliver on its funding plan. I think it can be done based on SPAC deals that have gone through and the OHB commitment. In my mind, funding will follow customers so we await the cornerstone customer.

Whether Im in the red or green should be irrelevant because im discussing the content and news of the company. Why wouldnt i be anymore concerned about the SP being where it is now? I wouldnt call my posts ramps. However, if the content of your post is "suits all dribbling rubbish" then sorry lets end the convo here and put me on ignore as I will do to you as Im not getting anything out of it.

Last edited by doctornoh: 15/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.56
Change
0.045(2.98%)
Mkt cap ! $300.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.52 $1.57 $1.52 $674.5K 436.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9000 $1.54

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.56 4424 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.55
  Change
0.045 ( 1.44 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.55 $1.57 $1.53 97869
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
EOS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.