AX8 0.00% 1.0¢ accelerate resources limited

Ann: Significant Cobalt Discovery at Mount Read Cobalt Project, page-6

1. 11,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 565
    It's always funny how different people interpret the same Data/announcement...

I'll give my 2c...

It's a positive step, they've proven coincidence between their IP anomaly and cobalt grades. Their overall cobalt grades are good, even if the widths are skinny.

I'm not sure if they have done any mineralogy but the announcement states the Cobalt exists within the pyrite bands, if it exists within the pyrite grains themselves, then they should be able to concentrate the cobalt by flotation at a fairly coarse grind size. This is all conjecture but it is often the path for sulphide deposits.

The issues at this stage is the 3m width may or may not be a true width, with a high likelihood it is not a true width as they don't know the geological body direction/stope. It could be thinner than 3m if the body is angled away from the drill, something to be aware of.

It is early days but there are positives to this announcement but I don't see why it would set the world on fire either. The overall IP anomaly looks to be fairly small, at around 600x600m, so you're not looking at high tonnages yet, but they may find more of these 'lodes' that have similar characteristics and are quite easy to find now that they have found the first one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AX8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.207M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 2122826 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 546560 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AX8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.