MCT 0.00% 0.2¢ metalicity limited

Ann: Significant Cobalt Intersections at Kyarra Project, page-26

1. 15,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2607
    Yeah, lets start over Look i don't see MCT as a bad long long term play. Just the last 2 odd years has seen some very short sited moves by management to chase everything thats "so hot right now". Had they just focused on zinc, bought napier ridge and spent money on that to have a mini mine fund the monster mine then this would be an awesome play. with revenue and production online today and AB looking achieveable. However what they did was buy up half of western australia and run around chasing the most prospective of prospective tenements and spend insane amounts of money drilling them up. All the while tinkering with AB and not doing any serious development, just waiting for the zinc price to rise and probably off load it for cash.... I'm just not sold on these guys. They are wasting some prime projects and i'll jump on board again when the price reflects their stupidity and they decide to get serious about mining minerals and not shareholders.

I too had heard that they were going to mine bitcoin and etherium to then fund an electric car company....
    Last edited by blister: 14/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.392M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 113475094 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 44503549 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.