88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Here are my analysis of what I believe has happened so far... It...

1. 142 Posts.
    Here are my analysis of what I believe has happened so far...

It has become very commonly known on 88E that there are a lot of shorters accumulating a large amount of the shares before an Announcement are due so they can make a quick profit. As in most 88E announcement, they're usually good news and will certainly generate a profit for these guys thus attracting more of them around for the next Announcement. It is kind of like when you're at the beach and after tossing a sandwitch to feed one seagull, you suddently get swamped by heaps of them.

Anyway, in the case of the recent announcement, I believe these shorters were caught out with their pants down. 88E investors has grown smarter and waited out to see where the SP will settle first before diving into it. 88E investors that has been following 88E story knew what these shorters were going to do:

(1) if SP goes up, they will sell and make a profit and bring SP back down.
    (2) if SP goes down, they will sell at either a break even or a small loss now and bring SP down.

Because the investors has taken this approach, it actually caught the shorters by surprise so left them in the current position of the battle of the "shorters vs shorters". They will compete against each other on who will make the first move to sell when the SP rise will win with a small profit and who will make the first move to sell when SP are down will have a minimal loss or break even.

This afternoon I tried to reply to Smartmoney1969 at around 2PM but my network connection had issues and couldn't post it but on that response, I made a prediction based on the market as follow:

18 Buyers wants 1.9M @ 4.1c
    10 Seller want to sell 4.4M @ 4.2c

My prediction is that most of those shorters at 4.2c got their shares at 4.1c. Some shorters will make a move by end of day before closing and gobble up the 1.9M buyers @ 4.1c and causing some of the other shorters listing at 4.2c to get nervous and will move their sell to 4.1c at break even. BOOM!!! that played out exactly how I predicted. So as you can see now, the current 88E market are shorters vs shorters. Let them fight it out and just pull out the popcorn and enjoy the show till it's over and then top up when the SP stop dropping.

I believe the 88E SP will continue the gradual growth from here on till the IW2. There won't be a spike growth until IW2.

All experessions here are IMO so please DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $59.97K 28.45M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
385 448921908 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 577454273 149
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.