CBE 2.86% 6.8¢ cobre limited

Ann: Significant Copper Anomaly Uncovered at Kitlanya West, page-17

1. 1,510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 761
    Well I fully disagree with that statement.

I'm very interested in the findings to date and look forward to diamond drilling and modelling the discovery.

I followed the T3 discovery from early 2016 and would like to share notes and comparisons to today's CBE Ann.

The location of the mineralisation ( at bedrock) is consistent with the sedimentary T3 discovery and earlier wider exploration in the KCB.Copper-silver mineralisation is expected to occur at the redoxcontact at the base of the D’Kar Formation, (typical in sedimentary copper deposits), as well as in structurallycontrolled trap-sites in the lower D’Kar Formation where it is introduced along thrust or shear structures.

A consistent copper anomaly has been located with bedrock readings of up to 1530ppm

End of Hole readings in the Ann show very shallow depths of mineralisation so far.

Extending further support to the target, a clearly defined zinc (Zn) and lead (Pb) halo surrounding thecopper anomaly has been mapped from drill results -check below re zinc as a pathfinder.

Notes from MTR/MOD Resources T3 discovery.:

"The peak soil value that lead to the discovery of T3 atshallow depth below calcrete was only 28ppm Cu and 27ppm Zn.(in CBE samples at the baseof cover up to 165ppm Cu)

From experience gained at T3, it appears that zinc is more mobile than copper in the weathering profile and may bedetected in soil above the calcrete layer more readily than copper. (CBE notes a zinc and lead halo as pathfinders)
    T3 is a relatively straight-forward project. It has a wonderful geometry with wide ore zones starting at shallow depth around 30m below surface."

Early days, but anyone who follows Kalahari exploration closely will have their interest raised by this Ann.

Just out of interest here are the latest sat images showing the area of interest within the T'lou grid:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5428/5428529-fd585d7b17636d6b5187c16aa7f356ff.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $22.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 6.7¢ $20.4K 293.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 229583 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 35490 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.