CYM 0.00% 4.5¢ cyprium metals limited

Ann: Significant Copper Intersections from Nifty West Drilling, page-15

1. 5,173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3788
    I have always found it interesting on HC, when someone with 30 years of stock market research and investment analysis experience, like myself, who has a good honest heart (though it's old now), comes on and tries to give an honest and fair personal opinion of their own research, yet in response often gets naive, problematic, mendacious, and derogatory imputations. I really have to wonder at the age or maturity of the replier, and the IQ.

It does make it very hard for an honest, decent old pensioner with the best intentions to be treated fairly. This is everything that is wrong with the internet and chat rooms swamped by the young and foolish.

My objective post is exactly what I would say to all of you, face to face in a tutorial, can you say the same, or do we have yet more young internet chat room cowards patrolling the site as usual, and then probably going back to watching their brainless mind numbing, idiotic, low IQ, reality TV programmes.

I made an honest old man's assessment to help people - nothing less, nothing more.

One thing that honesty does do here though, it clearly draws out the fools, the jesters, and the imbeciles, which can be a good thing, and a red flag, for anyone stupid enough to follow those posters, or even more stupid and believe them.

Even listening to the Australian prime minister today, or watching reality TV any night, will prove to you, that the most precious commodity in the world today is not gold, it's honesty !!!

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $68.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.7¢ 4.4¢ $240.2K 5.283M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 80799 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 111111 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.