CYM 8.16% 4.5¢ cyprium metals limited

Ann: Significant Copper Intersections from Nifty West Drilling, page-63

1. 1,109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1324
    Good questions @Gwaihir.

Now let me ask you.. As a scientist yourself,

Would you progress to a 6m column test (replicating what would be in the field) after seeing poor results on columns 1m and 2m long?

Or would you have tried to get these adequately optimized beforehand before moving forward?

The ip they have already. Is proven. Did you see the recovery and leach times of the chalcocite at Hollandaire? The ability to leach in Indonesia? Which has a deposit with similarities to Nifty in terms of mineralogy.

1. Was the decision made on purely financial grounds?

not purely but yes. Big capital savings. The other was time to production. As stated openly after months of deliberation and all there to read in asx announcements

2. Was it made because the recent drilling has returned lower than expected grades?

Project was taken on based on the current resource. The drilling in the west in my eyes was better than expected. The east not so much. But historical drilling from MLX underground on the eastern side, which is deeper than the drill holes CYM completed, shows grades of 3% copper. This will be part of the open pit and islready included in the resource update from mlx.

3. Was it made because their financiers and backing would not come up with the cash?

Nope. Finance takes time and Barry has had a lot of support financially. Starting from the initial raise for the acquisition. @Bison8 did a good post on this just recently.

4. Was it made because there are some potential limitations with the (new) science surrounding the technology and heap leach IP?

It isn't new.

5. Was it made for other reasons, not yet divulged, that have caused some reticence amongst the scientific team working on the IP.

The patent is for the IP regarding what they have already been doing for years.

Finders successfully leached all ore from their deposit, including chalcopyrite. The chalcopyrite is not going to be mined for 10 years given the depth and order of the ore mined.
    They are confident they can leach everything else as per normal but worst case can use the concentrator for the chalcopyrite.

They can leach at ambient temperatures which is one of the main highlights of their IP.

Not much else can be disclosed without giving away too much information, especially when it comes to solutions.

Nifty has crucified a couple, no denying that.

the latest, MLX had no heap leach skills and were going to use the concentrator for basically everything there.

They had low copper prices. They were in a lot of Debt. An underground operation was never going to be sustainable especially with shareholders breathing down their neck. However you would think that If it wasn't a good project then they certainly wouldn't try persevere and do a basic restart study of the entire operation?

heap leaching uses a 3rd of the amount of water if a normal operation perfect for the location of this project as well as numerous other benefits already portrayed.

Let me know your thoughts after discussing this with the company. Because I believe y
    That is the logical step for you seeing as you believe no information, that the company or us shareholders have presented you with.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.004(8.16%)
Mkt cap ! $68.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.5¢ $82.31K 1.793M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 122971 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 355362 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.