CYM 8.16% 4.5¢ cyprium metals limited

“So, .... armed with these suppositions, the company needs to...

1. 692 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 518
    “So, .... armed with these suppositions, the company needs to explain why the decision was taken to not proceed with a new build,”

Judging by the way you keep asking the exact same question over and over again even after many intelligent holders have answered this countless times, I am just going to assume that you’re taking the piss at this point..
    For someone in the stock market for 30+ years like yourself, you would think with all the information that’s readily available it would be more than easy enough for you to find this... This will be the last time I respond to your baseless regurgitation of the same point.

Barry has made clear I’m not only official ASX announcements, but also in several interviews that they will NOT be proceeding with the new build because the lead time to secure supplies ie structural steel and other specialty components would blow out the commission date by almost 2 years.
    Now I tend to believe this as 100percent true because I myself work in the engineering industry and we are having massive dramas atm trying to secure structural steel ourselves. Recently we had to forward order 6 months worth of steel which was a massive blowout on budget due to the supplier running out of steel.. We are hearing a lot of companies are having similar issues and that’s not even including the more specialty items that are 3-6 month wait time which last year would of only taken 2-3weeks at most. It’s also possible next year we may even have to shut the doors for 2-3 months whilst we wait for the rest of our supplies to arrive as our stock piles are dwindling quickly..

I hope this somewhat answers your question again. If I see this question come up again it will just guarantee to me that you’re not actually looking for an answer but more so just trying to drive a fear perspective to people who are less researched and holding with conviction. have a great weekend

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.004(8.16%)
Mkt cap ! $68.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.5¢ $82.31K 1.793M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 122971 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 355362 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.