CYM 8.16% 4.5¢ cyprium metals limited

Ann: Significant Copper Intersections from Nifty West Drilling, page-67

1. 23,453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1314
    Never catch a falling knife - "For every seller there's a buyer" however that doesn't count when they're the same entity.

On what we know it's an extremely promising project in the right thematic, a unique stock without doubt. I've contacted the company and researched Finders and what has been mentioned on here including their success leaching chalcopyrite was confirmed. Add the videos and the story is compelling. The latest ann on Nifty grades were not news if you'd watched the videos of course, everything is going to plan, remembering they've had Nifty for about five minutes!

BUT - Not everyone agrees so there's a reason as to why the sell off is continuing. It appears that some have intelligence that's causing the selling, the share price has halved and that trumps anything else. They continue to load up the buy side and sell into it, when that stops is anyone's guess. When the selling does stop, and assuming there's no earth shatteringly disastrous news that comes to the fore then the market depth will disappear on both sides.....three outcomes here - a quick re-rate as punters scramble to get limited stock or stale bulls wanting to get out which will keep the share price subdued or a combination of the two which is most likely.

I suspect there's many waiting on the sidelines for the selling to finish, but news is needed.

You've got an authentic and experienced person in Barry working for you.

How the hell the share price is at the level it's at is beyond me.....but there's usually a reason behind this sort of action.

Last edited by Bunn-Wackett: 06/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.004(8.16%)
Mkt cap ! $68.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.5¢ $82.31K 1.793M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 122971 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 355362 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.