ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 391
    Well well, CYM. For sure @Deme can uncover attractive and interesting plays and I am fortunate enough to have been led here by the great man at this great price.

The posting on these threads I have also found to be solid and super informative, almost like the HC of old. It unpacked everything a new investor could have wanted, so thank you posters and bravo on the contributions. I guess I'm only half way into it and much of it will require a return visit, such is the quality.

Like DDBB says, I don't see Barry pulling a fast one with the refurb decision, nor do I view him like the bloke in Honey I Shrunk the Kids, up in the attic tinkering with way out machinery that is an unproven pipe dream; he just wants to plate copper. He clearly loves running a full throttle facility, and wants to so again. He wants to leverage his teams IP and experience on heap leach, and he seems very confident on this. He comes across as a motivated pragmatist, who wants to get this project up and running, and to do so on the fastest track. A refurb of the plant is ideal for this, if his people assessing those plant components tick it off.

The scarcity of news has been acknowledged by BC, but l I don't want to see Cu hype or discussion of the metaverse from Baz, all investors preference should be for news detailing progress of the project towards copper plating. This news will come, and it will be material. Finance will be an important one, obviously, but this gem also has the progress of other projects in the portfolio for the exploration sweetener.

So much to like here, such that I'm reading and posting on HC at 11:55 on a Saturday night lol, and the selling surprises me. F**k it tho, it's there to be bought and I think we all see a good multi-year timeline assuming project execution biggrin.png so sit tight gang and hold on for the rerate. Surely this is going places fast if Baz can connect it all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.003(8.11%)
Mkt cap ! $51.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.4¢ $8.93K 254.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 318409 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 474254 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 02/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.