ALK 2.88% 53.5¢ alkane resources limited

Lol Corundun, that's a matter of record as you point out,...

1. 19,583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4969
    Lol Corundun, that's a matter of record as you point out, certainly not denying it, but I repeat "disorganised rather than dishonorable" was the major impact on the LAMP delays in construction (it was only completed in August literally weeks before the final operating permit was granted) and first 18 months of operation.

My initial comment was: "Major issues @ LAMP were materials handling & process control at SCALE, no one will understand those other than in practice." Disorganisation thru construction and initial commissioning exacerbated those issues but I doubt any complex plant at scale will avoid them.

Ph2 11ktpa was brought on line, incl expansion of the concentrator, on budget $225M, your "billion" incl's cash burn thru lengthy delays, regardless, money spent.

"What Lynas built for a billion$ and what Alkane will build for under will show an astronomical difference in profits IMO."

Only the RE stream is comparable, but in that context that statement is farcical, marked to current market ALK RE gross revenues are
    LAMP NdPr production already annualised 5200tpa, likely +6ktpa 2017, best case ALK 580t 2020. LAMP Dy 50tpa/Tb 20tpa in SEG/HRE concentrate, best case ALK Dy 60tpa/Tb 7tpa 2020. Should be noted China put 1270t Dy & 355t Tb into stockpile last 8 months due to lack of demand/oversupply, HRE have most certainly lost their semi precious metal status.

DZP RE is a byproduct, viability rests with the other product streams IMO, and again, would be great to see ALK successful, in no way will it ever be a rival to Lynas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
53.5¢
Change
0.015(2.88%)
Mkt cap ! $322.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 54.5¢ 51.5¢ $352.2K 660.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 17428 53.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 26633 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.