RMS 3.61% $1.87 ramelius resources limited

Ann: Significant Drilling Results - Mt Magnet Gol, page-6

1. 527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    re: Ann: Significant Drilling Results - Mt Ma... The drilling at Mt Magnet is presently focussed almost entirely on proving up the reserve figures before mining and mill recommences - ie this is providing the company with lots of information on the distribution of mineable reserves largely inside the bounds of the planned pit expansions, something that will allow them to optimise the mining and mill operation to keep a steady flow of ore into the mill of a good average grade. This is a money machine - or should i say a gold mine with miles of gold to go. This drilling will probably lead to an increase in the reserve figure in the mine plan for next year - results like 50 metres at 2.47gpt and 38 metres at 6.32gpt are handsome numbers - and very handy that they are right beside a mill on a granted mining lease - adds a bit of value to all those many metres of gold bearing ore. And remember that the results released today are almost all just from the Saturn pit where they have already announced (Oct 14)results like 10 metres at 23.5gpt and 3 mt at 70gpt. Just wait till the dozen or so drill holes in the Mars pit are completed, a site where there is already evidence of some really decent high grade ore. Definitely more fun to come from this drilling program, just one of the five sites where RMS is drilling - Mt Magnet 3mil oz gold mine, Wattle Dam, super high grade gold mine, Mt Windsor, elephant country, Glen Isla, pachyderm habitat, Angel Wing and Big Blue Nevada elephants all around, this is just the beginning, any one of these could make a gold company shine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.87
Change
-0.070(3.61%)
Mkt cap ! $2.137B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.93 $1.93 $1.87 $4.239M 2.259M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1484 $1.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.88 28072 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.