ALK 1.14% 43.5¢ alkane resources limited

Seems to be a typical retail market overreaction to yesterday's...

1. 1,456 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 695
    Seems to be a typical retail market overreaction to yesterday's announcement, although I concede the GP pummeling last night has a say in today's drop.
    My basic understanding of yesterdays news, is that we had results on just 20% of planned drilling on Boda 1 in this release. What I read was that we didn't extend our higher grade hits, but we did extend the potential size of the ore body to both nth and sth. Not only that, we now potentially have a second porphyry system to drill out. Yet, typical of retail psyche the masses were running for the door because they didn't get the results they were expecting......this round, immediately!!!. Did I mention, this release accounted for only 20% of planned drilling? OK, it's fair enough if you're looking for a quick fix to move on.
    As posters have alluded to, the drill out at Cadia produced a rollercoaster of emotions during the drillout process, as to whether or not there was an economical resource. In the end it just got bigger to what we have today.
    My belief in the mgmt of ALK and their enthusiasm, has me believing this will be seen as a great time to enter or increase holdings in ALK. I know which way I'm going!!

J22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $262.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 45.0¢ 43.3¢ $1.635M 3.721M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 52884 43.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.5¢ 67463 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.