ALK 0.98% 50.5¢ alkane resources limited

Ann: Significant Expansion to Mineralisation at Boda, page-124

1. 395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    Shorts won this round.
    Small shake and everyone’s out.
    Guess it's safer onshore without a shirt.

Smells fishy to me:

They have only drilled about 21 holes over a massive area (400m wide x 1,000m long and 1,100m deep -- like needles in haystack. All drills returned results. KSDD0007 great results. Some grades averaged out over a large area: KSDD012 1,159m grading 0.30g/t.

Aren’t all these holes for testing the size of the prospect, some one the edges, which has now doubled the size and they have discovered a possible second porphyry system, Boda 2? Big Boda's brother?

Don’t the grades just prove there are extensive zones of gold-cooper mineralisation over a large area? They just haven’t told us where the source/origin of the mineralisation lies?

The Company believes this has the potential to be a large, tier one gold-copper project – yes the market thinks it knows better?

Nic could bearly contain himself, he siad “The Boda Prospect just keeps getting bigger and bigger. We have extended the mineralisation to the north and, to the south, we have either an extension or a whole new system emerging. We believe Boda is shaping up to be a large, tier one gold-copper porphyry project."

Why would you mobilised a second diamond drill rig if substandard?

Maybe they are keeping some things up their sleeve to a strategic reason:

“We anticipate being able to report the next round of results from this campaign in late December this year.”

We will know soon enough. I’d regret missing out more than making a loss on this one – especially while Tomingley, GMA and CAI are chugging away.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.98%)
Mkt cap ! $309.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 52.5¢ 50.5¢ $658.9K 1.276M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 110885 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 11995 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.18pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.