ALK 1.85% 53.0¢ alkane resources limited

The ALK price is of course just another victim of the current...

1. 1,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1035
    The ALK price is of course just another victim of the current pull back/softness in the gold price and gold shares/gold EFT's worldwide. Better (hitting the richer AU/CU pod) at Boda would have prevented this harsher drop ,,,,but ( as per their interview) Ian Chalmers / Nic Earner aren't phased by the most recent results, just will continue to revise their methodical and aggressive drilling and use the current "smoke" to find the "fire" ( or fires!!!).
    ALK is also likely to be a victim of its own success , with the highly successful float off of ASM !
    ASM has continued to pump out extraodinary good news on its achievements with the new ( wholly owned) technology and the new processing techniques in South Korea ...with more news to come prior to or after year end .
    I think the ASM all time intra day high was $4.22 ---but the finish yesterday at $4.08 broke upwards from the $4 chart level , and momentum traders will be looking very hard at a break out to take the price to $5 ++ in the near term , on more news / Biden Administration policies/stimulus package .
    The 1: 5 in specie spin off of ASM from ALK ...has probably seen several/numerous(?) ALK holders sell , to build more of a stake in ASM .I have been tempted myself ---but have used a bit of cash and sell other non performers to acquire some more ASM .
    Now I am looking to find a way to buy some more ALK in this weakness ...at this current opportune price .
    Swings and roundabouts ---there will be a time where ASM runs too hard , and the reverse will occur .
    As said by various long term holders , the FUNDAMENTALS of ALK are looking very inexpensive here --leaving Boda to oneside .
    The Shorts in ALK have increased to a ( modest) 4.68% recently ---personally , I wouldn't want to be exposed with this current round of drilling going on in the Boda region ( 2 diamond rigs and one RC RIG ) ...always a possibility that some cores are extracted , that re-ignite the interest .Never wise to completely discount a Trading Halt based on new results .
    Great Geo team /well funded/ known targets/aggressive drilling programme ...the outgoing tide , as Jacob W said must be very close to turning !
    JMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
53.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $319.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
54.0¢ 54.0¢ 52.5¢ $451.0K 848.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 57248 53.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
53.5¢ 7350 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.