ALK 4.55% 52.5¢ alkane resources limited

Ann: Significant Expansion to Mineralisation at Boda, page-253

1. 2,334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 721
    Too far in on the property to see anything. All you will see is a Solar Farm with some very unhappy contractors packing their gear up and clearing out. Word was yesterday they weren't getting paid again. No prizes for guessing who the primary developers are or what country they come from. It is out of two. The "usual" suspects. One of whom will own the world with their 2049 plan. I am glad I am the age I am!!!! I spoke to a driller this morning and asked him if he was ALK or MAG. He was ALK, just relieving, I thought he was a "newbie", they just drill away happily. I am guessing all the rigs I saw going out to Boda yesterday was ALK gear? One sound bit of advice Formymates, don't try and venture onto the farm where the rigs are, I have heard they are a bit snappy about all this. You are probably better off to go for a spin past Toongi Hall and down the creek to Toongi where ASM are situated but you will see what you will see at Boda - paddocks. Also dangerous are the roads, harvest is just finishing and the silo's are full and trucks and headers everywhere with a few of each burnt out in recent weeks. Would pay to be alert if you are driving out this way at the moment as it is very dangerous on these small rural roads at present......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.5¢
Change
-0.025(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $316.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
53.0¢ 53.5¢ 52.5¢ $388.9K 735.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 144343 52.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
53.5¢ 94773 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.