CLA 0.00% 1.0¢ celsius resources limited.

Hi @toddski I understand your point here in that you wish it...

1. 2,180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi @toddski

I understand your point here in that you wish it were cheaper to get in: I go through that occasionally but sometimes I swallow my pride and realise that better late then never. Your timing probably should have been 6 months ago for ultra-cheap entry but then the risk is much higher! I'm not sure if you will find anything with lower risk and a lower MC.

I like to get in early and big after I have researched heavily and did so here however my final trigger was the 'immediate 95% interest in Opuwo Cobalt Project' announcement: that was a sweet deal and told me how confident management were.

Following that, one of the biggest metrics you should consider here is the quality of the management and the quality of investors. I know BB likes to make money and is very competitive and you don't often see an MD buy 10M odd shares on market [may need to check exact amount] as the price is ascending. I also know a few people with $500K plus holdings. BB is very clever and shrewd and I trust him enormously.

The resource is also shaping up nicely and appears to be a very long and tall sheet of ore. The drill results have been very consistent and the DOF strike is very long and outcrops at surface making a combination of open pit and underground mining fairly straight forward: the mining engineers will sort that out. I suspect a JORC target of approx. 30Mt will be no issue if the drill results maintain consistency and a sampling campaign will no doubt be planned to target the full 100km of DOF strike.

This DOF strike will almost certainly have a feeder zone and should contain higher grades so the EM and AMT surveys could be very exciting indeed. The veins you talk about @Anush [appears to be more like a sheet] must have a heart connected somewhere IMO. If we are lucky enough, the EM and ATM may also flag nickel sulphides however the huge length of the strike should be enough!

We have the best cobalt mineralogy [sulphides with no arsenic, etc] and initial met testing has been successful with viable recoveries [up to 88% recoveries] that should feed in nicely to the SS/PFS. The consistency is a critical factor here!

At approx. $120/tonne of ore for the cobalt and $40 for the copper at today's pricing and OP mining costs I believe to be around $10/t ore and UG around $40/t [but I have heard could be as low as $15/t in Namibia] and less the transport/processing costs, etc, CLA is looking pretty good. It will only improve given the predicted metal price increases soon to hit where we might be making $100+/t ore.

This project is travelling at breakneck speed and has the potential to be huge. The next 3-4 months will certainly paint a much clearer picture but I am quietly confident.

BB has great Chinese contacts and we have Gecko Namibia onboard as well.

I am holding through 2018 and can see 8-10 bags a distinct possibility from here making the current MC quite reasonable IMO.

Whilst high grade results will set the SP running hard, the consistent low grades will be good enough to do the job. Plenty of upside IMO.

Just my thoughts.
    ;D
    Last edited by happyonlithium: 02/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $7.109K 646.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 17279466 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 5579602 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 9.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ 23923
Last updated 10.13am 06/05/2024 ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.