CLA 7.14% 1.3¢ celsius resources limited.

I have read many books as well, did the same thing, highlighted...

1. 19,550 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 271
    I have read many books as well, did the same thing, highlighted passages that I could call a commandment to follow or embrace, however eventually over different phases of your investment life you develop your own style.

Your style is formulated by experiences, the best learning experiences are the painful ones.

I am not rubbishing anyone's style, nor am I rubbishing anyone's investment in CLA.

But in the hype phase this where I make the greatest sum money on a reasonably consistent basis. By calling CLA as being in, my view only, the hype phase, doesn't mean I am denigrating the merits of this company.

Not telling anyone what they should do. But some may be watching this with the view to buy in or add, so maybe some of my comments could be useful in that regard. In past nothing pissed me off more than buying in and a couple weeks later I am down 30% due to the fear of missing out.

I have chatted to BB as others have, something I normally don't do when trading a stock, so that alone says a lot of what I think the potential of this stock is.

Eventually when the right news reveals the mine plan / processing plan / costs, etc only then I may follow the herd and invest long.

Cute son by the way!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $31.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $1.079K 82.97K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 3600080 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 3728656 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.