CLA 0.00% 1.2¢ celsius resources limited.

Ann: Significant Extension to Cobalt Mineralisation at Opuwo, page-78

1. 13,012 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 778
    My comments on two posts (among the many!) that I have read today as well as some 'trivia information' details hereafter:

salemf: "This will be 70c end of next year imo. ....only thing PLS has over this other than the different material is its in Australia...otherwise I would have said $ 1.00"

salemf/others: You just seem to think that Africa = Africa, i.e. that there is little difference between for instance the DRC and Namibia perhaps?
    To me Australia has possibly/potentially equal or at least similar country risk for mining than Namibia. After all, the Greens and legislation matters (often to protect Aboriginal sites etc. etc.) often do impede mining in AUSTRALIA. On the other hand, in Namibia there is NO Green Party with over 15'000 members like you have 'down under'.
    The aforementioned purely JIMHO, and of course, I could be wrong.

Personally, I have NO idea where CLA's share-price will be by the end of 2018. But I strongly believe that it should be certainly much higher than the current pricing! Hence, still a good time to buy more. Again: JIMHO.

nbirch's EXCELLENT post: "....I can say that Germans trust other Germans and this is an absolute stroke of genius by BB. It was either suggested by potential buyers or BB is targeting German end buyers, all very exciting."

I do find it a kind of 'super coincidence' that Germany does have a traditional strong link with Namibia. In fact from 1884 until 1919, Namibia was "Deutsch-Suedwestafrika" ("German South West Africa"), i.e. one of the very few German colonies! How strange.

Whilst the population of Australia is somewhere between 24 - 25 million, Namibia's population is very, very small by African standards, i.e. a mere 2.5 million.
    What Australia and Namibia DO have in common, however, is the population density per square kilometer, i.e. both only 3 !

Enough of the USELESS trivia information you obviously all think IF you have even read thus far....

So let me end with wishing to all CLA holders a VERY HAPPY and PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR 2018 ahead!

wasa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.