CLA 0.00% 1.4¢ celsius resources limited.

A potentially highly significant extension to theexisting...

1. 152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35

A potentially highly significant extension to theexisting Mineral Resource and Exploration Target zones, dubbed the “DOFNorthwest Anticline” Target, has been confirmed with the latest resourcedevelopment drilling at the Project (Figure 1). This new zone is characterised by thicker than average and significantlyflatter dipping DOF style mineralisationthan occurs elsewhere within the Mineral Resource, allowing the Company toconsider alternative mining techniques as part of the ongoing Projectstudies.  Assay results are pending fromhole DOFD0269, located approximately 1.5 km from the outcropping DOF (Figure1), where geological logging has identified amineralised intercept of greater than 10 metres.  Further drilling in planned for this zone asa priority when site operations recommence this week. Celsius

When Iput all pieces together from Ann. CLA Jan07 they add up to 1/ a build upof  potential for a substantial new zone

of DOF styleMineralization (deep thick flat,cheaper mining, just from one D,Hole How wide is it???) assays and further D. Holes will be interesting

2/Also infill D.Holes in exist. Jorc#1 for mine planning and PFS

3/Further results of shallow West Zone will be Interesting also

CLA'sOpowu prospect generation and mine and processing planning keeps progressing and adding value ata good pace

While the MC remains at only 46M aud ???

AllIMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $33.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $10.59K 788.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1587186 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 6101003 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.