CLA 0.00% 1.4¢ celsius resources limited.

Ann: Significant Extension to Mineralisation at Opuwo Project, page-52

1. 152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35

''A potentially highly significant extension to the existing Mineral Resource and Exploration Target zones, dubbed the “DOF Northwest Anticline” Target, has been confirmed with the latest resource development drilling at the Project (Figure 1). This new zone is characterised by thicker than average and significantly flatter dipping DOF style mineralisation than occurs elsewhere within the Mineral Resource, allowing the Company to consider alternative mining techniques as part of the ongoing Project studies.  Assay results are pending from hole DOFD0269, located approximately 1.5 km from the outcropping DOF (Figure1), where geological logging has identified a mineralised intercept of greater than 10 metres.  Further drilling in planned for this zone as a priority when site operations recommence this week. ''

When I put these pieces together from Ann. CLA Jan07 they add up to 

1/ a build up of  potential for a substantial new zone of DOF style Mineralization (deep thick flat, cheaper mining, justfrom one D,HoleHow wide is it???)

Assays and further D. Holes will be interesting

2/Also infill D.Holes in exist. Jorc#1 for mine planning and PFS

Also looking out for further results of shallow West Zone 

CLA's Opowu prospect generation, mine and processing planning keeps progressing and adding value at a good pace

While the MC remains at only 46M aud ???

AlI IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $33.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $10.59K 788.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1587186 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 6101003 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.