HVY 3.85% 5.4¢ heavy minerals limited

My brain is racking as to why this out of left field drilling...

1. 542 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    My brain is racking as to why this out of left field drilling has been targeted in this location. There must be a bigger picture imo! As per the announcement the style of mineralisation is generally broad in nature so I'm expecting that in time this location will uncover lots and lots of exciting news extending outwards in all directions.
    There must be a strategic reason for Nic to have gone so far south. Perhaps on a leisurely tenement cruise something stood out like dogs nuts and they just had to throw the auger down but imo this is a class team and they don't just do something for the sake of it. There must be a bigger picture which drove the decision to drill here.
    I touched on it once before that I thought it would be a good idea to head south and see what lies beneath in order to consider an appropriate location for the processing plant but by the way things are panning out there could be a few plants up and running if demand heads where it is forecasted.
    Fingers crossed that we hold our price and see a gradual rerate over the coming months. Great to see the depth behaving like a quality company's register should, essentially the withdrawal of that 700k sell fixed that problem.
    I cannot emphasise how big I believe HVY is going to be. It's just all stacking up. I'm calling this a buy up to $1.40!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HVY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.002(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $3.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $3.065K 56.99K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 23840 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.55pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HVY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.