NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

You appear a bit angry toward my post BENWEXXY? I know you've...

1. 194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69

You appear a bit angry toward my post BENWEXXY? I know you've misinterpreted my post entirely by your response. But that's okay, I'm here for your appraisal now.

I am sticking to facts, also having a general discussion and certainly not 'spreading total crap' as you suggested. You can be disparaging or you can be worthwhile or you can be neutral.

Another poster (intheknow1234 post) mentioned 1.1c and the only reason for it to get there is shorting imo. The other poster hasn't yet put forward a reason for their suggested drop to 1.1c, so I put forward my own opinion (replied to occam post) for a reason for the SP to go to 1.1c and gave an example that there were no shorts attached. This is actually great research WEXXY for posters who are newbies. So allow for the newbies to learn please. HC is a discussion forum, not a boxing ring.

So I was providing for the concept of shorting and showing how NWE don't have shorts, therefore there should be no games played with the SP without shorts attached.

Newbies, imo, always check if a stock is being shorted, make no mistake, beware of stocks that have shorts !!!! dyor

It's good news then isn't it BENWEXXY, if no brokers would short it, then there is no real reason for the share price to go back fast is there now WEXXY hey what do you think about your own statement there - same as mine - NO SHORTS - yay. Exactly WEXXY.

What I wrote is correct, not flaming or misinterpretation. Clearly there's 21 others think along your lines of thought. Not a good sign for people liking posts that are misinterpreted in the first instance. It's as funny as what is under many a kilt.

I clear it up now for everyone, not just you WEXXY. You misinterpreted, I always write honestly and fairly.

If you feel otherwise, I can't help you, this is my truth.

Hope you have a good day.

Thankyou.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.