NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

NWEBeing a total ABSOLUTE newby to shares I stumbled across this...

1. 97 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    NWE
    Being a total ABSOLUTE newby to shares I stumbled across this thread and find it a bit out of my league in understanding the proposed or "hoped for" prices quoted. Example "barneydigs" - Ill use you becuase you are last poster... is suggesting (that a possible Take over price of 3-4c per share - is not for him". Does he actually mean a taking over company would possible offer 3 cents to 4 cents per share to current holders.
    Looking at all the excitment with the current price being 0.18 cents that would be a large amount of profit if you held a million or so and you bought at 0.01 or less wouldnt it.. or is the expectation that the share price could go even higher than 0.3 or 0.4 cents per share.
    Dont worry Im brand new and never dabbled in shares before just trying to learn - Id like to be able to play this "game". (Of course realising the risks and dabbling with $ that I feel I can play with.

OH and Good luck to all that bought at a low price! A nice hunk coming off your mortgages if I am correct!
    Appreciate your educatational responses. Lynne.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.