ICL 4.76% 4.0¢ iceni gold limited

I can say one thing, you won’t die wondering with ICL, they...

1. 421 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 243

I can say one thing, you won’t die wondering with ICL, they spend the money, on what it should be spent on exploration, this definitely isn’t a lifestyle company, they are flat out looking for gold, and whatever else may turn up.
    I have been in ICL for over a year now, and it has been a hard hold so far, with the way the market has performed, especially the junior gold exploration sector of the market, there however does seem to be a bit more interest of late.
    ICL has only turned over between 12-13% of the shares on issue, over the last two days, and there has been a lot of churning by those f*cking bots, so I think most of the major shareholders, are sitting tight. It will probably drift lower over the next few weeks, as the T+2, takes effect tomorrow, and the Tim-Tok attention span’s of some, get the better of them.
    I don’t tend to trade short term a lot, more buy and hold, I was tempted to sell yesterday, and take my chance buying them back cheaper, my head said do that but my gut feeling said hold, I have probably played it wrong, time will tell, but I know the most money I have ever made out of the stock market is from buying and holding, and with ICL, because I have now held them for over 12 months, I do have that tax advantage, but that will be worth SFA, if they aren’t successful, but I like backing people, who back themselves.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.002(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $10.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 4.0¢ $6.728K 166.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1369 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 24642 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.59pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.