KWR 0.00% 2.9¢ kingwest resources limited

From the cross section (as well as the commentary) I can see...

1. 508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 647
    From the cross section (as well as the commentary) I can see some intersections into bedrock. You are right that we don't have mineralisation over 10m+ in basement which would basically be confirmation of a significant or large discovery, this is what I'm hoping to see in the follow up RC program. What suggests to me that this is a large mineralised system is that we've got mineralised basement over 400m width (or whatever the separation between the basement hits is) and the deep lead alluvial gold TOGETHER. This is a lot of smoke with with a bit of fire as well. My geologist brain likes this even more however because it fits the model and seems to have vindicated their conceptual targeting.

Saying that though, a large mineralised system does NOT mean an economic deposit. I've worked on projects where a large system has been identified however they are either too low grade or discontinuous. Here I'm simply saying that it appears they've uncovered a large system which has a great shot at revealing an economic ore body somewhere within the immediate area/prospect. The alluvial gold is from elsewhere (or else it wouldn't be alluvial right) but they've also hit basement gold - is this from the same source? I would be initially concluded that yes they are based on the scant evidence we have. To summarise - there's a fair bit of gold down there, next assays will give us a very very good indication of continuity and potential scale.

Question - the mineralisation in the hole north of the "discovery line" (line 4.5) is anyone aware whether this is in transported or basement? If it's in basement then we are rocking.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KWR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.