KCN 1.27% $1.56 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Ann: Significant Gold Exploration Results in Thailand, page-27

1. 2,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2396
    The next 3 months will bring some news. Lotus Hall has bought 5 new Epriroc T45 SmartRoc drills machines and they will already be doing their job for Akara in the near-surface area. They have certainly not been ordered to maintain them in the hall.

There are enough licenses within easy reach around Chatree. Apart from the few hundred square kilometers in total.More important at the moment is the completion of Plant 1. Plant 1 and Plant 2 (running very positively at the capacity utilization limit) together should bring in enough money anyway. Kingsgate is talking about completion (Plant 1) in the next quarter, but let's wait for the annual meeting. Everything is still being played out quite casually and, in my view, very deliberately and sensibly.

There is TAFTA, for example, where there will probably also be news and it can be ruled out that we will tick off the trump card without further concessions, if at all.Of course, the development of metals also plays into our hands, including silver, where we are already producing more than some of the clusters that are "dealt with" in many threads.

Last but not least, there is N.E. . I can't rule out a very final Trump. A sale or definitive confirmation alone would have an extreme impact on the price of Kingsgate. I still believe that we shouldn't let the assest out of our hands without absolute necessity. It is one of the larger undeveloped deposits and with the, in my view, very positive development of POS, it is capable of a strong positive price development... A joint venture would still be conceivable.

The concessions made by the thai government with regard to taxes make us "quite" competitive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.56
Change
-0.020(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $402.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.59 $1.60 $1.56 $685.1K 435.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9998 $1.56

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.58 2724 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.57
  Change
-0.020 ( 1.26 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.57 $1.60 $1.56 17710
Last updated 15.16pm 14/06/2024 ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.