KCN 0.32% $1.56 kingsgate consolidated limited.

I agree fully with your thoughts "forget about the current...

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    I agree fully with your thoughts "forget about the current manipulation." I find it most amusing that no poster so far has been able to explain what the scammers current strategy is, with the share price plunging. Yet they are supposedly calling the shots. Perhaps, they are just too cunning.

I am not surprised to hear from you that many gold minors have been left far behind. From what I can remember, in past major bull runs that is usually the case. Their profits, and gold production prospects are mostly more highly geared to strong upward gold price movements than the big and middle-ranking miners. Chuck some frenzied takeover speculation and activity, propelling their share prices even higher, into the mix.

They have the capacity to out-perform strongly when investors wake-up and load-up, desperately mopping up their shares. Price resistance snaps, as you say, and their share price rockets skywards until their underlying share value becomes divorced from reality. That is probably a good time to sell.

KCN is a special case among the minnows. A fundamental, positive, restructuring is underway, both financially and on the operating side. If things turn out well, in no time it will have a decent balance sheet and a profitable mine with excellent prospects. Chuck in a soaring gold price for good measure, and it will have a cocktail of heady ingredients to fuel the ride into the stratosphere.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.56
Change
0.005(0.32%)
Mkt cap ! $402.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.56 $1.57 $1.54 $536.0K 345.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6063 $1.56

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.57 22060 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.